Friday, May 16, 2008

Felicia's May Challenge

Come and join our first challenge
by our inhouse designer Felicia.

Hello! I'm Felicia from Singapore, (you can call me Feli too!). I'm a Uni student who started scrapping in January last year. But my love for handicraft has started way before that.. Scrapbooking is something I'd always love. I love especially altering!! To me it is really fun cos practically everything can be used. My ideas come from everywhere. My Creative mantra, "Creativity comes from just being myself and the materials I use!!"

[Felicia's Layout]

Felicia's challenge:
- Use at least 4 photos on your layout
- Use circles for journaling Here's my layout!


Sign up at our forum and submit your layout to papierhouse@gmail.com or post it at our forum by 14 June 08.

There will be a RAK prize to be won by one lucky scrapper!

No comments: